Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Missing U Guys

Hey everybody!!! Sorry I hven't posted in forever but for the past two weeeks we had two massive midterms every day and the two weeks before that was production. In short, don't feel bad that i didn't post or call anyone but don't worry because I didn't have time to sleep for the past month either ;) Hopefully soon I'll have time to start uploading pictures and posting. ps good job shaindy and shira-everyone should learn from them for posting (look who's talking) anyways i still have three more finals left and if anyone of my bestest (hint hint) brothers are bored tonight, feel free to call me and teach me gemorah. All the best!

3 comments:

green froggy said...

Whoo hoo! A fellow 3am blogger!
:P
Good luck with all your finals! It's great to hear from you...
I miss you brat 0:)

Shaindy said...

NO COMPO shes 3:49 cali time! where she is itsd brighjt and early

Zaidy said...

Gemorrah? Have you been learning with Rabbi Rachel?