well I know I haven't posted in a while, and this one is coming without any pictures but.....
B"H we are all doing well. hope you all are enjoying your weather, cuz we sure are. To day was highs 24 and lows 18, but the actual temperature was 13 in the am and 16-18 in the pm, go figure!! Yehuda and I went out tonight ALONE (left the kids with my sister who put them to bed, so we also got out of that!) and went to the City. It's amazing to see how many other crazy ppl brave the cold just to get a night out.
have a good shabbos everyone (and all those part of my Shabbos Mevorchim Tehillim this is your reminder!!) our love to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shaindy, thanks for doing what we all should be doing--Checking in...
Post a Comment