come on you guys, show some spirit!! when you look at the blog, either comment or post!! Comments are always nice, you get to see who's been looking, you feel noticed that nothing is being posted in vain, and it keeps this thing alive. if you dont have time but only for a quick browse,either say I'll write soon, or come back when you have a chance and post, but DONT keep us hanging!!!
hope to hear from all of you soon!! p.s. no appologies please JUST POST!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
After Purim, Ari will likely find you a web cam so we can Skype. Also, he or someone will figure out how we can receive an e-mail each time someone posts or comments.
if everyone will be waiting to receive an email when someone posts, then we will not get anywhere! instead when you feel like looking at the blog, and then you realize noone has posted in a while, it will encourage you to add something even if its something small that happened in your day!
Shaindy I totally agree with you!!! Sorrry I have not commented or posted 4 a while but the sem is causing a lot of comp issues. I couldn't even look at the blog. Anyways i think it is going to be working 4 the next bit so I'll try my best. but i still don't think it will let me post.
Post a Comment