Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome!

So, whatdaya think? Opinions about the blog are only accepted at this gracious holiday season (later I might not be so appreciative of advice).

Just like the Chanukah candles share their light, so too, we should be giving in our postings. Please contribute your Chanukah experiences and continue to keep us updated on your family adventures to keep our blog active.

Blog slideshow coming soon--please e-mail pictures to me.

Thank you to our inspiration (who's idea was this anyway?) and to our blog consultant...

Luv,
Shira

6 comments:

Ari said...

Great job!

Zaidy said...

Ditto. "City" has to be changed from Antwerp to Brussels. Someone has to teach me how to take and post pictures from my cell phone. Then how to videocam both directions when calling you guys.

Shira said...

The 'city' correction has been made.

Esther G said...

Shira you are awesome. I am sooo proud of you:)

Shaindy said...

great job! I'm glad you went ahead with this and didn't wait for me! it's always easier to just post and not have to actually set it up
Keep it up, it's real fun (I have experience:))

bubby said...

Hope this works. Last time I tried it told me I didn't have permission to use this blog. In spite of that I enjoyed all the photos and loving sibling comments.

Sara, please take another photo after you get your coat and don't look so freezing.

Thanks, Shira for setting this up and everyone else for contributing.

How come it doesn't have automatic spell check?

Love, The Technophobe Bubby